With weekend around, there are more reasons to celebrate given Eid al-Adha (September 2, 2017), and of course Onam, which falls on September 4, 2017. Eid and Onam mark that time of the year when people put aside their differences and come together to celebrate these grand festivals. Thus, do not let your finances stop you from making the most of the day with your family and friends.
We have great offers on small cash loan that will help you enjoy those priceless moments this festive season.
Why Wait to Get that Hard Cash this Festive Season?
Upon small cash loan approval, you get the loan amount transferred straight to your bank account. Loan disbursal takes even less than 24 hours.
- Get cash loan up to Rs. 50,000 today itself. And, did we tell you that borrowing instant cash has gone paperless? You can now submit your documents online.
- So, if you reside in Mumbai and are a salaried individual with minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000- you are good to go.
- Benefit greatly from this festival offer and get your loved ones amazing gifts. It is time to take the celebrations one notch higher!
You can also get Credit Score and Report online for FREE! Check here
Small Cash Loan Essentials
- Interest Rate as low as 0.1% per day
- Loan Amount: 10,000 – 50,000
- Loan Duration: 30 days to 90 days
Things You Will Need to Apply for Instant Cash Loan
- 3 Months Salary Slip
- 6 Months Bank Statement
- Customer Documents such as ID Proof, Address Proof, Photographs etc
Eid Mubarak and Happy Onam to all of you from loanbaba.com.